Kainuu MTBO Week 2.-7.7.2023, Kuhmo, Finland
Come and experience the best MTBO terrains and views of the city of Kuhmo and Kainuu region
Kainuu MTBO Week covers totally four (4) stages with different kinds of terrains and four (4) different Competition Centres.
Kainuu MTBO Week's program has been planned so that competitors can combine the both foot (Kainuu Orienteering Week) and Kainuu MTBO Week if so wanted. 1st stage of Kainuu MTBO Week is just before the 1st stage of Kainuu O-Week, 2nd and 3rd MTBO Week stages are held during off days of the Kainuu O-Week. The final 4th stage will be held so that participation for Kainuu O-Week's 4th stage is possible as well.
Kainuu MTBO Week's program:
- 1st stage, Sun 2nd July, at 10.00am: sprint distance, Kuhmo / Kalevala sports centre (Kalevalan liikuntakeskus)
- 2nd stage, Mon 3rd July, at 11.00am: middle distance, Kuhmo / Multikangas
- 3rd stage, Wed 5th July, at 11.00am: long distance, Tipasoja
- 4th stage, Fri 7th July, at 1.00pm: pursuit, Kuhmo / Kuhmo sport centre (Kuhmon urheilukeskus)
Entry and registration into Kainuu MTBO Week
Entry and registration is open and the entry steps are as follows:
- 30th November 2022
- 28th February 2023
- 31st May 2023
- 12th June 2023
- On-site entry and registration is only possible for MTBO open courses (not into the MTBO competition categories)
Kainuu MTBO Week entry and registration (competition categories)
Kainuu MTBO Week's entry and registration (open courses)
Finnish National MTBO Cup
Kainuu MTBO Week is a part of the Finnish National MTBO Cup.
Kainuu MTBO Week's official website
The official website of the Kainuu MTBO Week is here. The most relevant and latest information about Kainuu MTBO Week will be updated to the official websites.
Kainuu MTBO Week contact: